Thank you for your interest in attending a USDEC-sponsored in-market activity.
Before you register, please review the below policy:
- Please note that registration for USDEC activities may require confirmation from USDEC headquarters in Arlington, Va. If non-U.S.-based participants from USDEC member companies register through USDEC's representative office network, please ensure that this is done in consultation with your own U.S.-based colleagues and that USDEC headquarters is aware.
- No event reservation will be accepted prior to being announced in this listing or via e-announcements.
- USDEC member companies will be given priority on allocation of space on a first-come, first-served basis. Non-members may then sign up if space is still available.
- Only U.S. dairy products made from cow’s milk may be promoted at a USDEC-sponsored event.
- Upon receipt of your request and subject to availability, a USDEC staff member may send an Event Policy Agreement document for your review and signature-in which case, confirmation of your participation will be contingent upon receipt of the signed agreement.
- Cancellations must be made eight weeks prior to the event start date.