All members must have a U.S. base of operations and a vested interest in the success of the U.S. dairy export industry. Membership is reserved for proprietary processors, export marketers and traders, and suppliers to the U.S. dairy industry. To request information about the costs and benefits of membership click here.
- A seat on USDEC's board of directors.*
- Voting privileges and membership on USDEC's three main committees: Cheese and Consumer Products, Global Ingredients, and Trade Policy.**
- Opportunities to provide input on USDEC programs and strategies.
- An annual confidential copy of the USDEC Business Plan that details the organization's specific goals, strategies and programs for the coming year and sets the strategic direction for the succeeding two years.
- Priority access to member-discounted market research, as well as the Global Dairy Market Outlook, which provide USDEC's own expert analysis of global market conditions and demand.
- Priority participation in USDEC-sponsored events, including technical seminars, trade shows and reverse trade missions that bring you face-to-face with potential customers.
- A wealth of tools to help you enter overseas markets and expand your export business, including a listing of your company's names and products in the online U.S. Dairy Product Supplier Search Engine.
- Individualized consultation and assistance on import requirements and technical barriers.
- Access to USDEC dairy export experts for questions or comments.
- Support from 9 international offices in China, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, the Middle East, South America, Southeast Asia, Vietnam and Europe.
- Access to the proprietary, Web-based USDEC Export Guide, the only comprehensive trade reference for U.S. dairy exporters, with volumes dedicated to global tariffs, health certification and inspection requirements, and labeling and product standards.
- Insight and advice on market access and key trade policy developments as they happen through USDEC Member Alerts.
- Weekly updates on global dairy developments that could impact U.S. dairy exports and U.S. supplier strategy via the weekly trend-letter Global Dairy eBrief.
- Product reference manuals.
*Except trade associations, consultants and others in the Individual Allied Membership class.
**The Trade Policy Committee is not open to foreign-based companies.